From grades 3 through 10, ACT® Aspire® provides an original, connected method of calculating pupil progress. The device is anchored by the ACT® test for pupils in grades 11 and 12 and offers empirically based readiness benchmarks at each grade.
The ACT Aspire Assessment System® is really a vertically scaled, standards-based system of assessments that monitors pupil growth and progress toward college and job readiness.
We provide a method of annual vertically articulated, standards-based Summative Assessments linked to ACT College Readiness Benchmarks and other sets of state criteria.
Our Interim Assessments provide fast, convenient, and measurement that is accurate. They could be implemented at periods prior to the ACT Aspire Summative Assessments.
Our class room Assessments were created for versatile execution between their Interim counterparts. Each evaluation provides insights that are guiding pupil progress.
An extensive System with Two Significant Components: Summative and Periodic Assessment
- Elements that could be utilized separately or together with
- Data that educators may use to construct effective learning programs centered on university and profession readiness.
Six Good Reasons Why You Should Implement ACT Aspire
- The system that is only of straight linked to probably the most utilized university entry exam, the ACT test
- The first longitudinal evaluation to completely link pupil performance with readiness benchmarks
- Accurately predicts pupils’ future ratings in the ACT
- Provides educators greater presence into certain aspects of educational danger
- Delivers evidence-based outcomes
- Regular assessments that cause very early interventions
ACT Aspire Fast Facts
- Vertically articulated, standards-based system of summative, interim, and class room assessments
- Associated with ACT College Readiness Benchmarks and aligned with all the typical Core State guidelines
- Anchored because of the capstone university readiness assessment, the ACT
- Multiple question types: built reaction, selected reaction, and technology-enhanced
- Subject matter: English, mathematics, reading, technology, and composing for grades 3–8 and school that is early highgrades 9–10)
- Modular administration of topics and grades available
- Online delivery of assessments with old-fashioned paper-and-pencil choice
Together, We Could Make Students Unstoppable
Observe how educators are utilising ACT Aspire track and enhance pupil readiness for college and profession. Continue reading