- Simply Simply Click to generally share on Facebook (Opens in brand brand new screen)
- Simply Simply Click to share with you on Twitter (Opens in new screen)
- Simply Simply Click to share with you on Reddit (Opens in brand new screen)
- Simply Simply Click to e-mail this up to a close friend(Opens in brand brand brand new screen)
- Simply Click to printing (Opens in brand new screen)
see the papers: 1 | 2
(Disclaimers: Document # 1 contains explicit language; pages containing personal information have already been taken from Document # 2)
SAN BERNARDINO вЂ“ Eleven search warrants served more than a two-year duration in a sweeping corruption probe linked with a equestrian profiles appropriate settlement involving the county and a Rancho Cucamonga designer had been purchased released Friday by an exceptional Court judge.
Judge Michael A. Smith ordered the search warrants released after defense attorneys did not appear in court to object to their release or request redactions be made to the documents friday.
Six associated with 11 warrants, which span from to were released. The rest of the five are required to be released week that is early next. Continue reading